MNet Internship 2016: Skills Development Administrator
(External factors which influence the work environment, taking future conditions and strategic imperatives into account)
• Multidisciplinary and Cultural diversity
• Customer service orientated
• Technological environment
• Employment equity
• Legislative legislation: SDA, LRA, EEA, ICT
• Dynamic organisation
• Confidential environment
|(Products, services, programs and information which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, in order to accomplish the organisation’s promise and strategy)
• Training administration managed properly (registers, training evaluation forms, confirming payments, booking of courses up to date, venue logistics, ensure provider needs are met, dietary requirements, cancellations, post-ponements, etc.)
• Provide error-free reports timeously to customers.
• Update and maintain the Training database, Bursary database, Intern database, Workforce Planning, etc.
• Manage administration and coordination of all bursary applications from submission to payment (check contract, signed by the relevant stakeholders, relevant documents submitted, ensure invoice is paid, forward proof of payment to recipients, load on Bursary database, follow up for results, etc.)
• Administration managed for invoice payments, capturing on the relevant databases, receipt of monthly reports from the providers and Mentors, tracking spend from inter-co transfers, receipt of registers, filing, reporting, etc.
• Manage training administration and bookings (registers, training evaluation forms, invoice payments, booking of courses, booking of venue, catering, etc.)
? Source relevant training in line with business and individual needs and in line with budget.
? Evaluate and assess training interventions.
? Ensure alignment with training legislation i.e. Skills Development Act, SSP, etc.
• Create and maintain the training activity records for staff, both manually and within the HR / Training database system, ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date and produce the necessary reports.
• Compile divisional and company monthly training reports
• Responsible for data integrity of all training data
• Assist with critical information for the compilation of the B-BBEE Scorecard and the WSP & ATR
• Assist with the selection of reputable and accredited training providers, by use of the company’s criteria checklist.
• Provide necessary support to the team as and when required.
•Must have a Human Resources, Training or related qualification (3 year degree or equivalent)
• Must have experience in usage of MS Office
• BCEA, EEA, LRA SDA and NQF knowledge
• ODETDP Certificate or Diploma will be an advantage
• Strong administrative skills
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za