Mogale City Local Municipality: Internships 2017 in Gauteng
Mogale City Local Municipality is offering 13 internships opportunities at Gauteng, West Rand District. This is a 12 months long internship programme and the successful interns will receive a monthly stipends of R3000 per month during their placement.
Internship application deadline is 02 September 2016 @ 16:00
Internship Provider: Mogale City Local Municipality
Internship Location: Gauteng
Field of Studies :
- Human Capital Management – National Diploma in Secretarial / HRM / ERM (3 Posts)
- Learning and Development – National Diploma in ETDP or Degree (2 Posts)
- Employee Wellness Services – National Diploma in Psychology or Studying towards Social Work Degree (4 Posts)
- Occupational Health Safety – National Diploma in OHS or Studying towards OHS qualification (National Level) – 2 Posts
- Organizational Development – National Diploma in HR (1 Posts)
- Recruitment and Selection – National Diploma in HR/ Degree in HR (1 Posts)
- Grade 12 and equivalent qualification in the above areas.
- Computer Literacy.
- Applicants should not be above the age 35 years.
- Must be first time participants on the programme
- Must be unemployment
- Must be Mogale City resident.
Preference will be given to Mogale City based citizens. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All enquiries can be directed to: Sibusiso Mhlophe/ Fikile Makhaya on the following contact numbers (011) 951 2585/ (011) 951 2019
How to apply
An application letter stating the post you are applying for with detailed Curriculum Vitae and should be hand- delivered to The Mogale City Local Municipality, Human Resource Offices, Corner Market and Commissioner Street, Krugersdorp to P.O Box 94, Krugersdorp, 1739.
No faxed, e-mailed or posted applications will be accepted late applications will be accepted.
If you do not hear from us within 90 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)