Matatiele Local Municipality: Finance Internships 2017 in Eastern Cape
Matatiele Local Municipality has 2 financial management internships available at Eastern Cape. This is a 12 months long internship and the interns will receive a monthly stipends of 100,000 per annum during their placement.
Internship application deadline is 02 September 2016 @ 16:00
Internship Provider: Matatiele Local Municipality
Internship Location:Eastern Cape
- Three year Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma with majors in Economics, Accounting or Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35
The appointed interns will work in the following units:
- Budget planning & Investment Management
- Financial Reporting & Asset Management
- Supply Chain Management and Revenue & Expenditure unit.
The intern will be required to:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly & yearly financial statements
- Assist in preparation of Budgets and Service Delivery Plans
- Monitoring Income and Expenditure monthly Perform any other duties as may be assigned by competent authority.
For any enquiries contact The Human Resources Manager: Ms. Z. Mbhele on 039-7378 135
How to apply
Please apply by filling in the Application for Employment Form (download here). The form is also obtainable from any of the Municipal Offices (Matatiele, Maluti, Cedarville and from a Ward Support Assistants in any of our 26 Wards). You must also send your Curriculum Vitae together with certified copies of your qualifications, Identity Document (ID) and Valid Driver’s Licence (where applicable) to: The Municipal Manager P.O. Box 35 Matatiele, 4730 FOR ATTENTION: THE GENERAL MANAGER, CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT OR Submit your completed Employment Application Form and your CV and certified copies of your qualifications and ID document and valid driving licence where applicable by hand to;
102 Main Street Matatiele, 4730
NB: Failure to submit documents listed above will result in disqualification. Background screening and competency assessment will be done to shortlisted candidates. Without prejudice and with due respect, correspondence will only be limited to short-listed applicants due to circumstances beyond our control.The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment in respect of the advertised posts.
PLEASE NOTE: THAT NO FAXED OR E-MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND THAT APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The appointment is made according to the Council conditions of service. Canvassing for this post will lead to disqualification of applications.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za