Molemole Local Municipality: Internships 2016/2017
Durations: 12 Months
Monthly Stipend of: R 3 000.00
Molemole Local Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant positions within its establishment. Molemole Local Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Persons designated in terms of applicable legislations as Historically Disadvantaged South Africans as well as people with disabilities are encouraged to apply:
|Internship Human Resource Management x1
|Internship Administration x2
|Internship Town & Regional Planning x1
|Internship Integrated Development Plan (IDP) x1
|Internship Local Economic Development x1
|Internship Water and Sanitation x1
|Internship Roads and Storm Water x1
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
How To Apply
Forward your applications to:
The Municipal Manager; Molemole Local Municipality; Private Bag X 44; Dendron; 0715 or deliver to 303 Church Street; Dendron or Molemole Local Municipality Morebeng Branch Office; 25 Cnr. Roets & Viviers Street; Soekmekaar.
Applications must be accompanied by a signed covering application letter, a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of: identity document, and qualifications. Applications without the above will be automatically disqualified. Molemole Local Municipality reserves the right to I not to make appointments. If no response is received from Molemole Municipality 90 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
1. Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks including qualifications, employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership I directorship and reference checks.
2. Faxed, E-Mailed and Z83 applications will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
3. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
4, Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant.
5. Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant.
6. Applicants who have previously participated in internship within Public Service or Local Government sector will not be considered.
7. Candidates with foreign qualifications should attach SAQA evaluation reports with the applications.
Enquiries regarding the above should be directed to Mr. RB Ramohlale at 015 501 233412333.
Closing Date: 29 April 2016 at 16h00
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)