Momentum is offering internship programme for the financial year 2016/2017 in Johannesburg. This is a 12 month Internship with the view to grow individuals into Financial Administration. The interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placements. The purpose of this role is to ensure the accurate preparation of a set of accounts up to trial balance
Internship application deadline is Not Mentioned
Internship Provider: Momentum
Internship Location: Johannesburg
Field of Study:
- B.Com degree in Financial Accounting
- Recognize and analyse a problem and/or a difficult situation and develop an appropriate and result-oriented course of action.
- Consistently deliver the required business results, complying with quality standards and meeting deadlines and organizational goals.
- Possess the ability to influence a wide range of diverse individuals and groups positively.
- The provision of effective financial processes in the organization.
- Design and implementation of effective financial and accounting controls.
- Know your debits from your credits.
- Draft/prepare Financial Statements.
- Prepare Management reports.
- Understand Budgets and the reporting thereof which includes: Reconciliations and Variance Analysis
How to Apply:
No emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only Online applications submitted via the Careers page will be considered
Enquiries (021 940 5169)
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)