Momentum is offering internship programme for the financial year 2016/2017 in Johannesburg. This is a 12 month Internship with the view to grow individuals into Financial Administration. The interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placements. The purpose of this role is to ensure the accurate preparation of a set of accounts up to trial balance
Internship application deadline is Not Mentioned
Internship Provider: Momentum
Internship Location: Johannesburg
Field of Study:
- B.Com degree in Financial Accounting
- Recognize and analyse a problem and/or a difficult situation and develop an appropriate and result-oriented course of action.
- Consistently deliver the required business results, complying with quality standards and meeting deadlines and organizational goals.
- Possess the ability to influence a wide range of diverse individuals and groups positively.
- The provision of effective financial processes in the organization.
- Design and implementation of effective financial and accounting controls.
- Know your debits from your credits.
- Draft/prepare Financial Statements.
- Prepare Management reports.
- Understand Budgets and the reporting thereof which includes: Reconciliations and Variance Analysis
How to Apply:
No emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only Online applications submitted via the Careers page will be considered
Enquiries (021 940 5169)
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za