- Providing support developer for the all the Human Resource applications.
- Appling advanced applications programming concepts to design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate highly complex programs for functional areas.
- Providing analysis for highly complex existing programs or works to formulate logic for new systems, devise logical procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding, data analysis, and test/debug programs, dealing directly with Business Analysts.
- Developing and executing test, conversion and system implementation plans.
- Initiating and recommending changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Understanding industrial practices and department policies and procedures relating to work assignments.
- Leading and collaborating with other IT teams to ensure application of quality of services such as scalability, maintainability, extensibility, reusability, availability, security and performance.
- Providing second-level operational support, troubleshooting and security vulnerability testing and remediation.
- Interacting with senior-level personnel and senior business stakeholders, with the ability to effectively communicate and explain complex and technical subject matter.
- Working independently and within a team and make actionable recommendations to managers and senior-level stakeholders based on technical expertise.
- Participating in national and international forums on technology.
Doing proof reading-of-concept development and build working prototypes.
- Keeping current with emerging technologies
- Updating the shift report with all major and outstanding issues
- Following procedures and requests accurately
- A keen interest in learning
- Commitment to complete the Internship
- Determined to succeed
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver with collaboration and inclusiveness
How to apply
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)