McCain Foods: Internships Programme 2017 in Johannesburg
McCain Foods South Africa has opened internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Johannesburg. The programme offers the opportunity to recently qualified Graduates to gain exposure in their field of study as well as gain a broader understanding of the business. During the year the Graduate will attend a structured learning program focused on the development of Leadership and Management capabilities as well as Presentation Skills, Interpersonal Skills and many other exiting learning opportunities. McCain Foods, the household name in quality, tasty frozen food, wants to see you grow, grow, grow!
Internship Application deadline is 15 October 2016
Internship Provider : McCain Foods
Internship Locatio: Johannesburg
Field of Studies :
- FOOD SCIENCE: Consumer/Food Science degree
- MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING: Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY: Diploma in Packaging Technology
- AGRICULTURE Degree in Agriculture
- COMMERCIAL: A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing
- SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE: A BCom Logistics or Supply Chain degree
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.