Momentum Learnership 2016 – Short-Term Insurance
Momentum Short-term Insurance, in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority), is offering young South Africans a fantastic learning opportunity in the short-term insurance industry.
The Learnership Programme, which will commence in February 2016 at the Momentum head office in Centurion, offers participants the opportunity to develop their skills and gain short-term-insurance specific experience. Furthermore, successful graduates of this programme will receive a formal National Certificate: Short-Term Insurance, NQF level 4. Learners will receive a fixed monthly allowance during the course of the programme.
The applicant should meet these requirements:
- Be between 18 and 25 years old
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Passed Matric (a pass in mathematics, maths literacy or accounting will be beneficial)
- Be computer literate
- Currently unemployed or have no work experience
- No tertiary qualification
- Not be registered for any other learnership
- Interested in pursuing a career in short-term insurance
- Have a passion for learning and the business environment
- Have a clean criminal and credit record
- A keen interest in learning
- Committed to completing the learnership
- Determined to succeed
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good sense of judgement
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Good problem solving skills/initiative
- Service oriented
- Results oriented
- Great attention to detail
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Action oriented
How to apply
To apply email through your CV to [email protected]. The CV should be a maximum of two pages and include certified copies of your matric certificate and ID document.
For any queries, contact Nashlene on (012) 675-3209 or email [email protected].
Applications close on 06 October 2015
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.