Click here to Download the Form. ALSO READ: Mpumalanga College of Nursing Application for 2016 Now Open
ADMISSION FOR TRAINING AS A NURSE (GENERAL, PSYCHIATRY, COMMUNITY AND MIDWIFERY) IN 2016
The Department of Health invites citizens of the Mpumalanga Province to apply for enrollment at the
Mpumalanga College of Nursing for the 2016 Academic year. The space is limited.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE COMPULSORY:
- A matriculation certificate qualifying for admission at a tertiary institution,
- Compulsory subjects: English level 4 (HG D/SG C) & Life Sciences /Biology; at least a level 4
- (HG D/SG C) and above.
- Mathematics level 3 or (HG D /SG C)
- Any other science subject ( Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; also passed with level 3
- (HG E/SG C) or above
- Total APS score of all subjects should be 25 or above
- NB: Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g ABET) ) will not be considered
- Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the
- nursing duties.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOLUD BE SUBMITTED:
- Application Form (MCON 001), which can be downloaded from www.mpuhealth.gov.za OR obtainable from Mpumalanga College of Nursing, all Mpumalanga provincial health facilities or offices
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate/ statement of results or midyear grade 12 results for those who are still in grade 12 certified within three months of closing date.
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from your local municipal authority or Tribal Authority
- Students admitted will not be put on posts but will be paid a fixed monthly stipend for the 4 year duration of their study and will sign a contract binding them to work back the number of years funded.OR
15 September 2015
If you do not hear anything from the department by 1 March 2016 please consider your application as unsuccessful.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Applications are to be forwarded to the Director HRD, Mpumalanga Department of Health, Private Bag X11285, Nelspruit 1200, or delivered at the Mpumalanga Provincial Government office, Building no 3, Riverside Park, Nelspruit.
No faxed or e-mailed applications are allowed.
Mr. B. Magagula, 013 766 3425
AFTER THE CLOSING DATE COMMUNICATION WILL BE LIMITED TO SELECTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
PAYING A BRIBE TO BE ADMITTED TO THE COLLEGE IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za