Multichoice: Engineering Internships 2017 in Randburg
Multichoice is offering Internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Randburg. This is a 12 months long internship Programme and the interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement. Multichoice requires an industrial engineering graduate to fill an internship role in Randburg.
Internship Application deadline is 14 October 2016
Internship Provider: Multichoice
Internship Location: Randburg
- B.Commerce/ Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Development of business processes across the organisation.
- Analyse business processes across the organisation.
- Analyse the inter-relationships between business processes across the organisation.
- Perform business process impact analysis.
- Identify gaps and improvement opportunities in business processes.
- Process optimisation by designing and re-engineering business processes.
- Design, develop, assist and support the organisation’s process architecture and/or enterprise architecture.
- Ensure that the process architecture is aligned to the organisation’s enterprise architecture.
- Ensure process alignment and integration across the organisation.
- Apply appropriate approaches, methodologies, tools and frameworks.
- Alignment of processes, projects and all business initiatives to the organisation’s strategy.
- Facilitation and monitoring of change management for business process changes.
- Professional reporting
- Conduct research.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong Analytical thinking
- Innovative / creative thinking
- Anticipates & predicts problems & risks
- Strong influencing skills
- Deadline driven
- Communication on an executive level
- Achievement oriented
- Change ManagemenStrong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Implementation Management
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.