Standard Bank: Learnerships 2017 in Johannesburg
Standard Bank invites applications for an Insurance Learnership based in Johannesburg. The purpose of the Learnership is to provide an unemployed young candidate who is interested in insurance, both theoretical and practical workplace training and experience.
It will allow a candidate to gain access to the insurance industry with a better chance of landing a job as candidates will be given an opportunity to earn an a recognised qualification within Insurance. The learnership is for a period of 12 months (1 February 2017 to 31 January 2018) and learners will be on an employment contract with a probation period of 12 months. For the duration of training, learners must be in Gauteng.
Internship Application deadline is 14 October 2016
Internship Provider: Standard Bank
Internship Location: Johannesburg
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 25.
- Matric/ National Senior Certificate between 2014 and 2015, and have obtained an acceptance point (AP) score above 20.
- English/other 1st language with an achievement level of 5
- Afrikaans/other 2nd language with an achievement level 4
- Mathematics (Maths with minimum achievement level of 3 or Maths Literacy with minimum achievement level of 4)
- Applicants must not have completed a learnership programme in the past
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za