Multichoice: Internships 2016 / 2017 in Randburg
Internship Application deadline is 20 August 2016
Internship Provider: Multichoice
Field of Study:
- Marketing qualification with majors in either information systems or economics
- Degree with relevant exposure to statistical analysis and an understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Alternatively a marketing qualification with majors in either information systems or economics .
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Excel and PowerPoint is a strict prerequisite
- Experience with the above programs will add significant weight to the application (SAS, Adobe Illustrator, and SQL)
- Work within a small and collaborative team to source, validate, manipulate, understand and analyze complex datasets to determine the key drivers behind customer behaviour and perception.
- Have an analytical and problem solving attitude to identify actionable insights which will be used by business to make and drive important decisions.
- Have an eye for detail, combined with a creative side, to clearly and concisely visualize insights in such a manner that it relays a story, often in an infographic format, to allow business to effortlessly consume it.
- Prepare and develop appropriate reporting tools to deliver / present analytical findings around the business Content areas
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za