SGS: Learnerships Programme 2016 / 2017 in Gauteng
Learnership Application closing date is 22 August 2016 @ 12:00
Learnership Provider: SGS
Learnership Location: Woodmead, Gauteng
SGS invites unemployed South Africans to apply for its Learnership in Generic Management (NQF 3), with the following modules:
- Intro to Management
- The Business Environment
- Team effectiveness
- Business Communication and HIV
- Problem Solving
- Computer Literacy
The program would entail both classroom-based training as well as workplace experiential learning, with successful candidates obtaining a National Certificate in Generic Management (NQF 3. Candidates will be based in Woodmead, Gauteng.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. This program will be run from September 2016 – August 2017.
- Applicants must be South African citizens, between 18-33 years old
- Applicants must have matric, with at least 50% in pure Maths (or 70 % for Maths Lit) and 50% for English.
- Applicants must have been unemployed for at least 6 months prior to commencement
- Applicants have not abandoned any previous learnership programme.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za