Nampak Apprenticeship Programme 2016
Nampak invites applications for Mechanical, Electrical, Fitter and Turner Apprenticeship opportunities in Bevcan Springs, Johannesburg and Bevcan Epping, Cape Town.
- Completion of all required MERSETA theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
- A minimum of N3 qualification or equivalent, with good results on trade theory relevant to this apprenticeship (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering).
- Basic Computer Literacy would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Be team orientated, systematic and professional.
How to apply
- Mechanical Apprentice (Johannesburg, Gauteng) – Apply online (Closing Date: 29 October 2015.)
- Apprentice Fitter & Turner (Cape Town, Western Cape) – Apply online (Closing Date: 28 October 2015)
- Fitter & Turner and Electricians (Johannesburg, Gauteng) – Apply online (Closing Date: 30 October 2015)
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.