The National Heritage Council (NHC) invites applications to apply for Internships / graduates opportunities for 2017/2018. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months. Successful applicants will receive a monthly stipend of R7,500.00 during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date: 10 September 2017 @12:00
Internship Provider: National Heritage Council (NHC)
Internship Location: Gauteng
Field of Studies
Living Heritage Core Business (x2 interns)
- Qualifications – Degree/Diploma in Social Sciences, Heritage Studies, History or equivalent
- Reference No: 01
Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation (x1 Intern)
- Degree/Diploma in Economics, Social Sciences or Developmental Studies
- Reference No: 02
Marketing & Communications ( x1 Intern)
- Degree/Diploma in Communication & Public Relations or equivalent
- Reference No 03
Finance & Supply Chain Management (x1 Intern)
- Degree/Diploma in: Supply Chain Management, Commerce, or equivalent
- Reference No: 04
Human Resource Management (x1 Intern)
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or equivalent
- Reference No: 05
- Applicants should not have had previous formal employment related to their field of study.
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
- Only candidates who have not previously benefited from an Internship programme will be considered.
- The National Heritage Council will not make provision for transport and/or accommodation to any candidate, whether traveling from or outside Gauteng Province.
The NHC will not provide accommodation for any appointed candidate from or outside of Gauteng.
How to apply
Application forms should be accompanied by a CV, certified copies of qualifications/certificates and a certified copy of South African identity document. Forward all required documentation to [email protected]
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za