The Nedbank invites applicants to apply for CA Training Programme for 2018. The Nedbank CA Training programme will boasts significant expertise in leadership, training and development. We have an enviable track record, partly because we bring a fresh approach to the way we train our CA trainees. The depth and breadth of the exposure we give our trainees contributes to developing the insight required by a highly competitive global economy.
The Nedbank CA Training Programme invites you to jump-start your career by applying to attend the anticipated annual CA Seminar Experience, where you will set out on a five-day journey that will redefine your views on the fast-paced corporate world of banking and assist you in making informed career decisions.
Gear up to be one of the 35 dynamic aspirant CAs to attend the seminar. You will have the opportunity to experience what your articles could be Iike at Nedbank. You will be challenged to demonstrate your adaptability, tenacity, flexibility and drive for success.
Traineeship Application Closing date 04 September 2017
Traineeship Provider : Nedbank
Traineeship Location : South Africa (National)
- Master professional, financial and leadership skills;
- Gain insight into Nedbank’s culture, values and brand;
- Meet and network with the Nedbank CE, executives, directors and current trainees; and
- Gain professional skills, exam technique insights, CV-writing and interview skills, personal branding and more.
- Applicants must be in their final undergraduate year of a BCom Accounting or BAcc, or fourth-year BBusSc students who are studying towards a CA(SA) designation.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za