- Dispensing in and out patient prescriptions under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist.
- Provision of a drug information service.
- Assiting in ethical stock order, stock control and stock counts.
- Implementation of controls to enforce GPP and SOPs to monimise risks.
- Maintain effective relationships with key role players.
- To dispense retail prescriptions and counsel patients under the supervision.
- Communicating professionally and handling queries as per policy.
- Assisting with stock take, stock control and expired stock removal from shelves.
- To assist/offer advice on the use, side-effects, contra-indications and storage of medication. Willingness to be involved in ward pharmacy and antibiotic stewardship.
- Administrative Tasks and tidiness of Pharmacy.
- Will be required to work week-ends and shifts according to operational requirements.
- Provision of in-service training to wards/staff as required.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email [email protected] or alternatively 086664901.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.