Netcare: Pharmacy Assistant Learnership 2016
Nercare have learnership opportunity for Pharcamcy Assistant in Eastern Cape (Netcare Greenacres Hospital and Netcare Cuyler Hospital)
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4 Qualification with English and Mathematics
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with passion for Pharmacy and enthusiasm for people.
- In-service training under qualified supervision
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic or Post-basic Pharmacist
- Assistant on completion of the programme
- Monthly allowance of R1800.
- The selection process will include an entrance test, interview and employee risk assessments
- Preference will be given to persons with disability, ACI candidates.
- The above advert is subject to approved funding from HWSETA.
How to Apply
Become part of this 2 year Learnership Programme, by emailing your CV to
Please indicate when applying your desired Eastern Cape Netcare hospital of choice.
- Netcare Greenacres Hospital
- Netcare Cuyler Hospital
Closing Date: 08 January 2016
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za