NSFAS Internships 2016 – Graduate Programme
Location: NSFAS Head Office – Cape Town
The NSFAS graduate internship programme is established within the framework of the government’s objectives and it is one of the interv entions aimed at capacity building and ensuring accelerated development in order to prepare academically qualified individuals for employment opportunities.
The NSFAS is looking to employ twelve ( 12 ) graduate interns from the greater Cape Town surrounding areas who meet the following minimum requirements:
Unemployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three ( 3 ) year degree or diploma from higher education institutions in the areas as indicated below
- No previous experience (Less than one year casual work experience could be considered).
- Preference will be given to NSFAS funded graduates
Relevant Areas & Qualifications
- Human Resources – BA Industrial Psychology or similar
Policy and Analysis – BA Social Sciences majoring in Public Policy , Political Science Management/ Economics, Information Science majoring in Communications
- Commerce – BCom General, BCom Internal Auditing , General Management , Quality Management , Risk Management , Supply Chain Management or Procurement, B – Tech Cost & Management Accounting or Financial Accounting , B Com Accounting , Business Science/Finance
- Information Communications Technology – BSc Computer Science, BCom Information Systems or B Tech Information Systems/ Technology .
- Communications and Marketing – Bachelor’s degree or BTech in Marketing &/or Communications, Public Relations, Media Studies, Communications Studies , or related.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic Qualifications and names of two contactable referees to Nokulunga Mtse via email[email protected]
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.