Omnia Group offer Mechanical Learnership for 2016/2017
Candidates responsibilities include:
- Project Documentation Development
- Mechanical Drawings Development
- Project Management
- Engineering Assessments
- Equipment Sizing and Specification
- Plant Commissioning
- Machine Shop Fabrication
- Any other duties to assist the Omnia Group Project Team.
- Relevant degree or studying towards.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and Report Writing.
- Computer literate in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under pressure.
- Any prior experience with CAD related software will be preferred
How to apply
Closing Date: 20 March 2016.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.