Paarl Media Apprenticeship 2016
Paarl Coldset / Media is currently seeking applicants for their professional trade apprenticeships in printing, mechanical and electrical fields commencing February 2016. Successful candidates will earn an income while they complete 4 – 5 months facilitated theoretical training at the Novus Academy, followed by approximately 26 months core experiential training at one of the Paarl Coldset / Media business entities situated at Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein. This is in preparation of the respective trade tests.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA
- The successful applicants will enter into a fixed term training contract with the employer and the SETA for the duration of training
- There is no contractual obligation with regards to permanency after completion of the apprenticeship programme
Grade 12 with Mathematics
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in English (all course material is in this language)
Willingness to work shifts
- Exceptional colour perception
- A technical interest or demonstrated technical aptitude would be an advantage
How To Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.