Parmalat: Internships Programme 2017 in Stellenbosch
Parmalat invites applications to apply for the internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Stellenbosch. This Internships Programme will run for a period of 24 Months. Successful Interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Parmalat is known for its dairy innovations and quality and the company’s annual top performances at the prestigious SA Dairy Championships is testament to the company’s delivery on its promise of producing products on a par with international best standards.
Internship Application deadline is Not Mentioned
Internship Provider : Parmalat Group
Internship Locatio: Stellenbosch
Field of Studies:
- HR Graduate – Degree (Industrial Relations)
- Manufacturing Graduate – Degree (Food Science)
- Engineering Graduate – Degree (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- Quality Graduate – Degree (Food Science)
- IT Graduate – Degree (BI and or Analytics)
- Marketing Graduate – Degree in Marketing (Or Degree with relevant commercial subjects)
- Finance Graduate – Degree in Finance (Management Accounting)
- Research and Development – Degree in Food Science or Packaging
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.