Truworths: Learnerships 2017 in Gauteng
Are you an energetic, youthful and fashionable person looking for work experience? Truworths is looking for candidates for their 2017 Learnership Programme. As a leading Fashion Retailer, Truworths offers career opportunities in a dynamic work environment for people who are youthful , vibrant and energetic.
Learnership Application deadline is 07 October 2016
Learnership Provider: Truworths
Learnership Location: Gauteng
The successful candidate:
- Will be placed on a 12 month Learnership Programme in a Truworths store
- Will be expected to work within the trading hours of the store in which they are placed, including weekend work
- Assist customers
- Payments and purchases on the POS system
- Opening new accounts
- Maintaining or controlling stock losses
- Customer feedback
- Building quality relationships with customers
- Commitment to the Learnership Programme
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Willingness to learn
How to apply
Email any queries you may have to [email protected] or to request the application form.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.