Philips South Africa Commercial (Pty) Ltd – Bursary Program 2016
At Philips we’re committed to building a workplace and communities that inspires our people…And they do the rest.
Who can apply?
- South African students or matriculants who are currently looking to further their studies at an accredited tertiary institution.
- Candidates with an average of 60% and above.
- Electrical Engineering
- Clinical/Biomedical Engineering
- IT/ Computer Systems
- Supply Chain
- Certified copies of ID, Grade 12 results and/or previous years tertiary academic record should be attached with the application form.
- A copy of the tuition fees for 2016 must be attached to the application form. A breakdown of fees for the upcoming year should be provided.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with Philips.
- Bursary holders shall be obliged to make him/herself available to the company for vacation work during university breaks, when required by business.
- Results will be required at the end of every semester
For queries and application, please send your correspondence to Philips.firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 15 January 2016.
Bursary applications are available at the career center
Due to the high number of applications we normally receive, we will only be able to contact the shortlisted candidates.
Philips South Africa Commercial believes in driving innovation across the entire healthcare continuum, from prevention through to diagnosis and treatment. Enhancing consumer well-being through personal care, health and wellness and domestic appliances.
- Our mission is to return sustainable value to our stakeholders through executing on our promise to “deliver meaningful innovation to improve people’s lives”.
- We achieve our mission through leadership in innovation, local market/customer relevance, and quality of execution while costs need to be broadly in line with our (global) competitors.
- We improve/deliver on performance by consistent, rigorous application of the Philips Business System. This business system will add to the sustainable competitive advantage of our businesses.
So join Philips! And grow with us. Together we’ll continue to improve lives across the world.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.