Pioneer Foods Internship Programme in Western Cape
Pioneer Foods is offering internship Programme for the academic year 2016/2017 in Western Cape. This is a 12 months fixed term internship contract and the intern will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Pioneer Foods is one of the largest producers and distributors in South Africa of a range of food, beverages and related products, for human and animal consumption.
Internship Application deadline is 14 July 2016
Internship Provider: Pioneer Foods
Internship Location: Western Cape
Field of Study :
- Diploma in Food Technology or equivalent.
- Assist in Microbiology and chemical testing of raw materials, final product, water etc. Preperation of reagents/agars
- Administrative work – Record keeping; Filing; Generating of COA/COC’s Recipe and daily data storage
- Managing of retention samples
- Product Development: Assist with make up of samples; assist in projects
- Assist with Housekeeping of main, IPC and micro lab
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- Preperation and set-up of Daily evaluationof samples
How to Apply :
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.