PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) offer Bursaries 2017 – Pretoria, Gauteng.
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 184 000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Our bursary programme is available to students studying towards a Chartered Accountant (CA) degree at a South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) -accredited university. Bursaries are awarded to high-performing, talented individuals. The programme also seeks to support qualifying students with financial need.
- Grade 12 students: Must be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance.
- Need to be doing Pure Mathematics and not Maths Literacy as well as English.
- Must be obtaining over 60% for all your subjects.
- University students : Must obtain 60% for Accounting and a satisfactory passes in all other subjects.
- All applicants need to be : Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Be involved in extramural activities at school and/or university.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Determination and commitment
- Strong leadership potential
Must be studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountants (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
Bursary students are required to maintain a good academic record at University
Bursary holders are also required to serve a minimum of three years articles/training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies. This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za