PwC Internship 2016 – Advisory Graduate
PwC Advisory in KwaZulu Natal is looking for 3 academically excellent graduates to join our Foundation of the Future Programme.
Foundation for the Future is our flagship programme within Advisory, where we seek to groom graduates to take on the role of consultants (over a 2 year period), and in doing so, create leadership of the Future.
On a rotational basis each successful graduate will learn all our areas of business within the Consulting space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To attend an intensive induction based on our work methodologies, programmes we use and soft skills training off site, in Johannesburg, for a period of 4 weeks
- Have a high learning potential
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- A learning attitude
- Have strong networking abilities
- Analytical thinker
- Ablity to see the bigger picture, with an attention to detail
- Ability to take direction well
- Strong work ethic
Minimum Academic Requirements:
An honours degree in either of the following areas of specialisation, with a subminimum of 65% average:
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Computer Systems
- Business Science
- Accounting (non CA stream)
If we do not contact you by 30 November 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
How to Apply
Please send your full university transcripts, CV, ID and matric results to [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November 2015
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za