Pyrotec: Bursaries 2017 / 2018 in South Africa
Pyrotec is offering bursaries for the academic year 2017 / 2018 in South Africa. Pyrotec offers bursaries to previously disadvantage South African citizens. The purpose of the programme is to establish an effective system for continuous development of qualified candidates for future appointments and mobility in both the public and private sector.
Bursary Application deadline is 15 November 2016
Bursary Provider: Pyrotec
Bursary Location: South Africa
Fields of studies:
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- Graphic Design/DTP
- 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees.
- An amount equal to the average rate for accommodation in a single room at a university hostel at the university at which the Pyrotec bursar is studying. This rate will be determined by Pyrotec.
- An amount for meals based on three meals per day.
- An amount of approximately R10 000, 00 per annum, towards books and pocket money.
- Prescribed tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees are paid directly to the university.
- Students will be required to pay for any repeat subjects.
- Monies for accommodation are paid directly to the university if the student is staying in university-administered accommodation.
- In cases where the student elects to stay in non-university administered accommodation, monies in lieu of accommodation and meals will be paid directly to the individual.
- Book and pocket money will be paid directly to the individual.
- Payments in respect of the above are made once a year.
- Full details of the payment process and the requirements which must be met are communicated to successful applicants once a bursary has been awarded.
- Successful applicants will be bound contractually to work at Pyrotec after graduation for a period equal to the tenure of the bursary.
- Certified copy of grade 12 or highest level of education
- Certified copy of identity document
- Motivational letter suggesting why the applicant should be awarded a bursary
Pyrotechnical Marketing (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to not award a bursary, should the applicant not be suitable.
How to Apply
Completed application forms together with supporting documents can be sent to :firstname.lastname@example.org. No LATE applications will be accepted.
General enquiries: HR Department – 021 787 9600
No bursaries are awarded for fields of study not listed above. Applicants should submit an application based on a real interest in the field. Applicants should be a South African resident and AA/EE candidates ONLY.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.