Omnia: Learnerships 2017 in Free State
Omnia invites applications for graduate opportunities within its Fertilizer a division in Sasolburg, Free State. Omnia will grant candidates the opportunity to obtain a full qualification (Chemical Operations NQF 2) in one year. The learnership comes with a binding contract which includes workplace experience according to a prescribed training schedule and theoretical studies.
Learnership Application deadline is 03 November 2016
Learnership Provider: Omnia
Learnership Location: Sasolburg, Free State
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science for Chemical Operation
- Maths literacy not accepted
- No work experience required
- Medically fit
- Age: 18 years and over
- Suitable for a person without dependents
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adhere to academic guidelines.
- Will be willing to conform to rigid standards of performance
- High energy levels
- Go-getter, self-motivated
- Be able to produce work of high quality
- High concentration levels and pay attention to detail
- Work accurately and carefully
- Be willing to keep up-to-date with advances in techniques and equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.