RCL FOODS Sugar & Milling (Baking) will be embarking on an apprenticeship programme and we invite suitable candidates to embrace this opportunity by applying. We are looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated individuals who will be able to work independently. The position will report to the Maintenance Manager and is a 3 year fixed term contract.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 29 October 2018
Apprenticeship Provider: RCL Foods
Apprenticeship Location: Pretoria
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- N2 qualification with relevant subjects
Duties & Responsibilities
- Institutionalised training Artisan Training Institute.
- Subjects for the National Technical Certificate may be taken by correspondence at the same time
- Employment / exposure / training in different sections of the factory during operations
- A final trade test will lead to a National recognized qualification
- Contracts are fixed term in nature and will be subject to a renewal process based at the sole discretion of the Company and will depend entirely on satisfactory progress and performance
- Children of RCL FOODS employees will be given first preference
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za