Rheinmetall: Engineering Bursaries Programme 2017 in South Africa
Rheinmetall Denel Munition is offering Bursaries Programme for the academic year 2017 in the fields of Engineering Studies. This opportunities will be available for top performing students and young Scientists who will be interested in becoming a part of this exciting endeavours.
Bursary Application deadline is 30 September 2016
Bursary Provider: Rheinmetall Denel Munition
Bursary Location: South Africa
- Monthly Allowance
- South African citizen
- Has not failed any subjects and attained a good academic average
- Passion for the aerospace and defence industry
Fields of studies:
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering
- B.Eng. / M.SC Industrial Engineering
- BSC Electronic Engineering
To apply, please forward your CV ,latest full academic record and Copy of ID to: Human Resources Department, by Email: [email protected].
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.