Rheinmetall: Engineering Learnerships 2017 in South Africa
RDM aims to provide skills development and work exposure for young graduates who do not have work experience in order that they may be able to increase their chances of being employable and participate on the country’s economic growth.
Learnership Application deadline is 30 September 2016
Learnership Provider: Rheinmetall Denel Munition
Learnership Location: South Africa
- South African citizen
- Has not failed any subjects and attained a good academic average
- Passion for the aerospace and defence industry
Fields of studies:
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering
- B.Eng. / M.SC Industrial Engineering
- BSC Electronic Engineering
To apply, please forward your CV ,latest full academic record and Copy of ID to: Human Resources Department, by Email: [email protected].
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.