The Road Traffic Infringement Agency invites applications for bursaries from the unemployed South African citizens for the 2019 academic year 2019 in the above mentioned fields of study.
Bursary Aplication Closing Date: 31 October 2018
Bursary Provider: Road Traffic Infringement Agency
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies
- BCom: Finance
- Road Traffic Management Degree or National Diploma
Applicants must: be South African citizens, be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above mentioned field of study, be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Road Traffic Infringement Agency and do counter-service in the Road Traffic Infringement Agency upon completion of the qualification and do not have any other bursary funding.
Applicants must note the following:
- Application forms must be posted or hand delivered.
- Applicants should not be above 35 years of age.
- Applicants must complete bursary application form available on the Agency website, attach certified copies of grade 12 results/recent academic records, confirmation of registration if already registered with institution of higher learning, Identity Document, proof of guardian’s income if parents are employed or affidavit if parents are unemployed and motivational letter.
- Application forms are available on www.rtia.co.za or at the reception of Road Traffic Infringement Agency.
- Only first year students will be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Applications must addressed to: [email protected] or The Human Resources Division, RTIA, PO Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685 or hand delivered to Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand.
Enquiries: Mr IM Chavalala 087 287 7998 or Mr C Barties 087 287 7983.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za