Rustenburg Local Municipality invites candidates to apply for a bursary programme for the financial year 2019 in North West. Consideration will be given to previously disadvantaged and disabled people in the Rustenbur Local Municipal area who have/who would have completed Grade and have secured provisional admission at any recognised South African tertiary institution. However. preference will be Wen to learners who have obtained highest academic excellence. Applicants MUST be residents of Rustenburg Local Municipality (45 Wards).
Bursary Application Closing Date: 28 December 2018
Bursary Provider: Rustenburg Municipality
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies
- Agriculture Science
- Information Technology
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Grade 12 results or recent academic record
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified Copy Of parents / guardians ID document
- Letter of admission or proof of admission from the institution of higher learning
- Proof income (of total monthly income not exceeding R3SCO)
- Copy of pension slip (for indigent applicants) Affidavit (If parent is unemployed). Proof Of residence
- Quotations for the Course, accommodation and books.
- Please ensure that quotations are from institutions with a valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
How to Apply
Application forms are available at Missionary Mpheni House Building (Room 8, Ground Floor, Special projects) Rustenburg Municipality
Complete Application forms must be addressed to: The Office Of the Executive Mayor, PO Box 16, Rustenburg 0300 or at Missionary Mpheni House, Cnr Nelson Mandela Olive & Naude Street. Rustenburg Local Municipality.
Enquiries shoul be directed to Mrs Matlhodi Mesesa at (014) 590 3480.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za