South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) offer Internships 2016/2017 for Radio and Television.
Want to gain workplace exposure in the exciting world of Broadcasting? Then, the SABC Internship programme is for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates that have a 3 or 4 year Diploma/Degree qualification from accredited and recognised tertiary institutions in the following disciplines to participate in the internship programme.
• Matric certificate
• Successfully completed a 3 or 4 year diploma/degree in the discipline the application is being made
• Be computer literate with MS packages. MS project in certain disciplines will be an advantage.
• Be a South African citizen and under the age of 35
• Not have previously completed an internship
• Have no prior working experience in the field of study
• Have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
• Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 10 months commencing on 1 April 2016
• Apply directly to your relevant province
• Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed. Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and requirements for the relevant internship assignment and who are willing to be part of the exciting and challenging world of broadcasting are invited to forward applications by emailing:
• The completed SABC Internship application form (Together with supporting documents as required. Incomplete applications will disqualify the application)
• A concise 1 page CV (CV to detail current competencies, experience and skills)
• Certified copies of SA identity, matric certificate, diploma/degree, academic transcripts and other documents as required on the application form).
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]
PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE E-MAIL FOR WHICH INTERNSHIP THE APPLICATION IS MADE AND THE SUPPORTING REFERENCE NUMBER WHICH IS INDICATED IN RED NEXT TO THE INTERNSHIP TYPE OF THE ADVERT. IF YOUR APPLICATION DOES NOT SPECIFY THE TYPE OF INTERNSHIP YOU ARE APPLYING FOR, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE SABC WEBSITE.
Closing Date: 31 January 2016 (16:00) No late applications will be considered. All appointments will be made in accordance with the capacity of the SABC to offer an Internship experience, which may be subject to change.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za