Sappi Stanger Mill has a great opportunity for recently graduated Engineers to join their comprehensive 1 year Engineering internship programme. Successful candidates will be trained and exposed to various functions in their mills and will be assigned to qualified Engineer mentors. The purpose of these opportunities is to provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies in his/her discipline of engineering.
Internship Application Deadline is 31 October 2017
Internship Provider: Sappi
Internship Location : Stanger, KwaZulu-Natal
B.Tech qualification in the following disciplines ONLY:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Grade 12/Matric qualification
- No experience required
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Only candidates unemployed or require work experience in their relevant field will be considered.
- Own transport is essential and/or must be willing to relocate to Stanger, Kwa-Zulu Natal North Coast.
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
- Structure problem solving
- Analyse data
- Technical/ Professional knowledge and skills
- Exposure to the Engineering field and make meaningful contribution to gain the required experience
- Ability to initiate, research, organise and develop projects
- Be knowledgeable in sciences such as physics/ biology to develop manufacturing processes
- Evaluating manufacturing procedures to ensure compliance with environmental regulations
How to apply
- Apply Online forthe SAPPI Electronics Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online forthe SAPPI Electrical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online forthe SAPPI Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za