SAWS: Internships Programme in Pretoria
The South African Weather Services (SAWS) is offering Internships Programme for the academic year 2016/2017 in Pretoria. This is a 12 months long internship programme and the intern will receive a monthly stipends during their placement. They are looking for high- achieving graduates to join their Internship programme in the above mentioned fields.
Internship Application deadline is 22 July 2016
Internship Provider: SAWS
Internship Location: Pretoria
Field of Study :
- Human Capital Management (Degree / National Diploma : Human Resource Management & National Diploma: Safety Management) – 3 positions – Ref. HCM – 2016
- Finance ( Degree /National Diploma: Finance – 2 positions – Ref .Fin 2016
- Supply Chain Management ( Degree / National Diploma: SCM Administration ) 1 position – Ref SCM – 2016
- Corporate Affairs – Stakeholder Relations ( Degree /National Diploma: Communication or Journalism) – 1 position – Ref.CA – 2016
- International Relations ( Degree /National Diploma : International Relations ) -1 position – Ref .IR – 2016
- Legal (Degree LLB) – 1 position – Ref. LEG – 2016
- Commercial ( Degree / National Diploma : Marketing ) – 1 position – Ref.COM – 2016
- Information and Communication Technology (BTech Degree / National Diploma: ICT) – 2 positions – Ref .ICT 2016
- N 3 – 6 /S 4 qualification in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering – 2 positions – Ref .TECH 2016.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification Degree/National Diploma relevant to the above-mentioned fields.
- An applicant must be a new graduate or have been unemployed for a period of one year after completion of a tertiary qualification.
How to apply
Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.N.B. NO EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTE.
For further information regarding the Internship Programme contact: Nomathamsanqa Tabata (012 -367 6028) /[email protected]
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)