SGS SA invites applications from suitably qualified individuals, for its Learnership program in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (NQF 2). The program will run for a 12 month period from 2017 – 2018. Successful candidates must be committed to the entire duration of this period. Please note that there are only x10 learnership positions available.
Learnership Application Closing date: Not Specified
Learnership Location: Woodmead, Gauteng
Learnership Provider: SGS SA
- Be a South African citizen (be able to produce a valid South African ID document)
- Must be unemployed
- Be between the ages of 18-34
- Must have no criminal record
- Must have completed their matric (Grade 12) with at least 50% in English and Maths (or 70% Maths Literacy)
- Be willing to attend training in the Sandton/Woodmead area
- Able to be placed at a location within Gauteng
- Is keen to pursue a career within Occupational Health and Safety
- Candidate must not have participated in any learnership previously
Prior knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety would be advantageous.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za