South African Breweries – Millwright Apprenticeship 2016
To acquire knowledge, skills and technical competencies in the respective Brewing Engineering discipline, in order to perform maintenance and troubleshooting tasks on plan equipment. To be trained, gain knowledge and experience as an apprentice in the relevant trade.
- Grade 12 Mathematics and Physical Science (Mathematics Literacy is not accepted),and an N3 certificate (4 subjects – Maths and Engineering Science must be included) relevant to trade Mechanical aptitude Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Conceptual skills.
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete the Apprentice Programme as per SAB NAMB requirements.
- Maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices under the guidance of Artisans/Technicians.
- Work well in teams.
- Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment Assists Artisan in daily tasks when doing practical in plant modules.
- Provide evidence of development according to development plan.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.