South African Bureau of Standards: Internships 2017 in South Africa
The South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) is looking to hire Admin Interns on an 1 year contract. The purpose of the roles is to provide general administrative support to the department so as to ensure that service delivery is optimised.
Internship Application deadline is 28 October 2016
Internship Provider: South African Bureau of Standards (SABS)
Internship Location: South Africa
- Matric plus Diploma in office administration or a related field (or currently completing a Diploma
- Relevant IT proficiency (MS Office suite, Internet etc.)
- Willingness to learn (Training administration, ISO standards and other related on-the-job training)
Training Programme Outlines
- Provide administrative support to the department and relevant faculty
- Co-ordinate and provide logistical support for training activities within the department and relevant faculty
- Maintain and update the training records filing management system
- Adherence to service standards and deliver excellent customer service
- Optimise own performance within the team
How to Apply
Applications must be sent to Shaun Ryan at [email protected].
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.