Standard Bank is offering Learnership Programme for the Financial year 2016 / 2017 in Gauteng. This is a 12 months fixed term employment contract. Successful candidates will receive a learner allowance of R3000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership.
To apply for Standard Bank Learnership, candidates must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passes Mathematics and/or Maths Literacy and/or Accounting with minimum 60%.
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
Internship application deadline is 10 June2016.
Internship Provider: Standard Bank
Internship Location: Gauteng
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenships or South African residency/work permit.
How to Apply :
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.