Standard Bank: Bank Teller Opportunities 2017 in South Africa
What you’ll give our customers
Your role will be to give them a unique experience by providing customer service through timeout and accurate processing of their financial transactions. You will also ensure that all their banking needs are met quickly and efficiently with a friendly smile to ensure that there is minimal disruption to their day.
Application deadline is 30 December 2016
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide a consistently high quality front line transaction service to customers encompassing the cashing of cheques, acceptance of deposits and the provision of change.
- To understand the risks associated with the handling of cash and maintain effective controls to manage these risks.
- To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Manage ATM/ANA machines (where applicable)
- 1 year Branch banking experience would be an advantage
How to Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.