Stats SA Internship Opportunities for 2016 / 2017 – (Ref No.: 01/09/15HO)
Internship application Form 2016/2017 PDF DOWNLOAD (66KB)
Stats SA provides Internship in the following Fields of Study for 2016/17.
- To qualify for the internship programme, you must – be an unemployed South African graduate aged between 20–30 years;
- have completed a degree/ national diploma (NQF 6) or Honours degree; and
- have obtained an average of 60% or higher in any of the following fields of study:
- System Development and Analysis
- Economics and Econometrics
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Internal Audit
- Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only
- Statistics South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.