- Be aged 18 to 30 years
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed matric with a pass in mathematics
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other Learnership
- As per TEBA Employment Equity policy, preference will be given to Black Candidates (African and Coloureds) with disabilities
Please note: The company does not currently have wheel chair facilities and is therefore not able to accommodate learners in wheelchairs.
As part of the application process, we will check the following:
- Register for Employees Dismissed
- Credit record
- Any criminal record
- Reference checks with previous employers (if relevant)
- Educational qualifications
- Proof of South African citizenship.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.