The Presidency RSA Internships 2016, 2017
Post 48/77: Internships: Private Office of the President: Advisory Support Services 2 Posts
REF NO: /34
Stipend: The Interns will receive a stipend according to the level of qualification obtained: – National Diploma/Degree/Honors R4 620.00 per month; – Masters Degree R5 725.00 per month; AND – PhD R7 110.00 per month
• Applicants must be in possession of an LLB Degree. Or any three (3) years Legal qualifications degree i.e. B.Proc or B.A Law.
• Assist in registering and scrutinizing legal and executive acts in line with the constitution and other legislative imperatives.
• Conduct research on constitutionality and legality of acts and regulations.
• Liaise with various stakeholders within and outside Government and private sector to obtain information required for the Legal Advisor’s engagements.
• Provide administrative duties; understand clients’ requests to provide support in written format and any other duties delegated.
For attention: Ms Kefilwe Maubane
Note: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Short-listed candidates for SMS posts will be required to undergo competency-based assessment and they will also be required to enter into a performance agreement and sign a financial disclosure annually. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a pre-employment screening and a Top Secret security vetting to determine the suitability of a person for employment. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
Applications: The Presidency, Private Bag X1000, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at 535 Johannes Ramokhoase Street (former Proes Street), Arcadia, Pretoria
Enquiries: Ms Felicity Mokwele (012) 300 5875 and Mr Jimmy Mashavha (012) 300 5991
Closing date: 18 December 2015 at 16h30
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)