Transnet: Internships 2016 /2017 in Durban
Transnet NPA is looking for a graduate to provide a lease administration function and general administrative support to the management of the Real Estate Department to ensure the smooth and effective running of the department. The position is based in Durban. Transnet is a State Owned Company (SOC), wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of South Africa and is the custodian of rail, ports and pipelines
Internship Application deadline is 16 September 2016
Internship Provider: Transnet
Internship Location: Durban
- M + 3 year National Diploma or Degree. (Real Estate or Commercial Field), or
- Real Estate Certificate, or
- SAPOA Property Development Programme Certificate
- Knowledge of Lease contract management;
- Basic understanding of the National Ports Act and how it relates to leasing out of properties.
- Driver’s license Code 08
- Computer Literacy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare advertisements for properties to be leased out.
- Prepare tender documents and evaluation criteria
- Facilitate preparation of documents for evalution process.
- Prepare submission for the award of lease and compile submission pack.
- Request valuation reports from Property Valuers.
- Request Lease plans from Design Centre
- Filing and maintaining of records.
- Receiving customer queries and dealing with them appropriately
- Responding to emails and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Prepare source documents for capture on SAP for invoicing.
- Prepare lease agreements for signature.
- Monitor lease agreements to ensure rent reviews are done on time.
- Maintain lease register
Skills and Competencies :
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability
How to apply
A completed Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be e-mailed to [email protected]. (Use the above mentioned reference number 10154981). OR you can
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)