The Takeover Regulation Panel is offering Internships Programme for the Financial year 2016 / 2017 in Johannesburg. The Internship programme is offered for a period of 12 months and participants will be paid a monthly stipends for the duration of internship. The internship will commence from 01 August 2016 to 31 August 2017.The Takeover Regulation Panel is a regulatory agency of the Department of Trade and Industry responsible for regulating mergers and takeovers transactions under the South African Company Laws.
Internship application deadline is 30 June2016.
Internship Provider: Takeover Regulation Panel (TRP)
Internship Location: Johannesburg
- Academic record
- Certified copies of qualifications and ID Document
- Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years
Field of Study:
- 4 year LLB or a 3 year B Com Law degrees
- Preference will be given to graduates or part-time students with LLM degrees specialising in Company / Corporate Law
- National Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management or Accountimng Management
How to Apply:
Completed applications can be Emailed to: email@example.com,
135 Patricia Road
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)