Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) is offering Internships Programme for the financial year 2017 in Johannesburg. This is a 12 months fixed term contract with a possible of 1 year extension. Munich Reinsurance has been operating in South Africa for almost 50 years, although the Munich Re (Group) was active on the Continent via Munich Re in Munich for some years prior to commencing the Southern African operation in Johannesburg in 1968. The Head Office of MRoA is in Johannesburg, with a client service Life office situated in Cape Town and Client Management offices in Accra for West Africa – and Nairobi – for East Africa.
Internship application deadline Not Mentioned
Internship Provider: Munich Reinsurance Company
Internship Location: South Africa
Field of Study:
- BSc Actuarial Science (Honours)
- BSc Maritime
- BSc Engineering
- BCom Accounting / Finance (Honours)
- BCom Human Resources Management(Honours)
- Students graduating at the end of 2016
- An excellent academic record
- Individuals who are driven and passionate
- A team player who relates well to people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Good interpersonal and communications skills and
- The ability to share and transfer knowledge
How to Apply:
You can apply for this programme by e-mailing a copy of CV, certified copy of matric certificate, full academic transcript, Certified copy of your identity document as well as a certified copy of your undergraduate certificate(if one is available) to email@example.com.
NB.The Subject line in your email should be Your Name and Surname as well the qualification that you hold.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.