Tshwane Rapid Transit Apprenticeships 2016 for Diesel and Natural Compressed Gas, Auto Electrical, Body building and panel beating, Spray painting and Air – conditioning.
A leading passenger transportation company situated in Pretoria Central is seeking Apprentices to join their company on a 24 to 48 months training programme.
Apprentices shall be trained in the following disciplines:
- Diesel and Natural Compressed Gas
- Auto Electrical
- Body building and panel beating
- Spray painting
- Air – conditioning
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- N3 in Engineering studies (Mathematics and Engineering Science)
- Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (Average of no less than 60%) and Physical Science (Average of no less than 60%)
- Ability to read, write and converse in English.
- Not older than 28
- Reside in the Tshwane area.
- Physically able to do the work and pass a medical examination by the Company Physician.
- Willing to undertake relevant psychometric tests.
- No criminal record.
- Willing to enter into an apprenticeship learnership contract.
- Willing to enter into a performance evaluation contract.
- Willing to travel to training facilities and sleep out when so required.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Successful candidates shall be offered a stipend.
How to apply:
Application letters, including a comprehensive CV should be addressed Ms Lebogang Matlala and be submitted on or before the closing date of 06 January 2016 to the following: Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 2 (two) months of this advertisement, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
FURTHER NOTE THAT: Tshwane Rapid Transit (Pty) Ltd reserves the rights not to make any appointments. The company is committed to the principles of employment equity.
Enquiries: Ms Lebogang Matlala – 012 323 1754 office hours: 08h00 – 16h30
Closing Date: 06 January 2016
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.