TWK Agri Apprenticeship Programme for 2016
Location: Piet Retief
WK Agri (Pty) Ltd, as part of the TWK Group, has the following vacancy at TWK Motors: Apprentice
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science;
- Grade 10 with N3/4;
- High attention to detail;
- Work effectively in a pressurized environment.
- Participate in negotiating the training plan for the apprenticeship or traineeship
- Follow all of the employer’s lawful instructions immediately;
- Obey all workplace health and safety (including dress and equipment) and code of conduct workplace rules;
- Attend work, perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies negotiated in the training plan;
- As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan
- Pay tuition and student fees to your training organization (your employer may pay these on your behalf);
- Keep the training record in their possession, and produce it to their employer and/or training organization, when requested;
- Maintain courteous and professional behaviour;
- Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice’s or trainee’s possession as a result of the training remains the property of the employer;
- Understand that all information obtained from the employer and given in confidence must be kept confidential.
How to Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.